Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blessing #20


Teaching runs in my family! This special piece of fabric comes from my Aunt Debbie who lives in NJ. It is special not only because it is from my Aunt, but also because it represents her valiant battle against cancer...it is a remnant from one of her many head scarves she is using as she continues to teach her school children during her cancer treatment. I am so very proud of my Aunt and her godly attitude during this trial she is enduring! Here is her note to Sophia:


"Sophia,

The piece of material I chose for your quilt has pictures of many things you will be using in school. I am a teacher, and I wish for you many successful years of studying in school so you can learn more about God from His Word, the Bible. May you come to know Him personally at a very early age. Keep trusting in Him for everything.

Love, Aunt Debbie (Lincoln)"

We love you, Aunt Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment