Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blessing #18



This adorable farmyard fabric came all the way from Montana! That is really neat, because my brother-in-law is from Montana, and even though I've never visited, I feel a little connection to that beautiful state. Now, Sophia will have her own connection as well! Here is the accompanying note:

"Dear Sophia,

I chose this fabric for your quilt because it reminded me of visiting my Grandpa's farm when I was a little girl. I liked to watch him milk the cows the old fashioned way and then I'd help him gather the eggs the chickens laid. I also saw sheep and ducks on his farm. Maybe you will visit many farms some day.

Psalm 27:4: Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a real blessing.

Patricia from Montana"

Thank you so much Patricia, for joining with us in this endeavor. Blessings to you in Montana!

No comments:

Post a Comment