Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blessing #23

This whimsical fabric piece is from another one of Grandma Leah's church friends in Ohio. It was accompanied by a really lovely note to Sophia:

"Dearest Sophia,

My wish for you is that so far in your life you have known much happiness, love and joy. My wish for your future is that you continue to know these things, along with the knowledge that with God's love anything is possible. Also having faith and hope in your heart, will help you to better understand and accept God's plans for you.

The square I gave you is red and has teapots with the saying, 'Cup of Kindness' on it. I've always enjoyed tea and I also collect teapots. I find that in my quiet moments alone, sipping my tea, I feel much closer to God. I like to take this time to listen to what He has planned for me. Sophia, make sure you take time. Have faith and hope; He'll always be there.

Blessings,
Mary A. Willaughley"

No comments:

Post a Comment